- Lotus—perhaps the last new music you’ll ever hear from Kobra and the Lotus! The full story on the show.
- The true story behind two famous 80s power ballads. Who is Cinderella’s “Nobody’s Fool” about? When Tom Keifer wrote “I scream my heart out, just to make a dime, and with that dime I bought your love but now I’ve changed my mind” who was he singing to? In Warrant’s “I Saw Red, ” who did Jani Lane walk in on?Find out on the show!
- How much does the music industry make each year? How much of that revenue actually goes to musicians and songwriters? The shocking figures on this Hard, Heavy & Hair Show.
- Big hits by Warrant, Godsmack, Judas Priest, Cinderella, Tesla, Hinder, and more!
- Rare hair from Tigertailz, Hericane Alice, Southgang, Great White, Queensryche, and more!
- The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra helps take the Scorpions biggest hit to new heights of symphonic perfection!
- A Judas Priest song with a connection to an elementary school shooting and a real British Knight.
- Two albums censored by their record companies.
- A Glam song by the writer of hits for P!nk, Avril Lavigne, Bowling for Soup, and Lindsay Lohan.
- Music from a modern industrial metal duo Nylon Magazine calls “Trent Reznor-level cool.”
- Read the Jani Lane 2011 interview Pariah mentioned during the show.
- Indie & Unsigned: Whiskey River Gun Club. Get their debut album, 100 Proof on iTunes/Apple Music and Amazon.
Visit Whiskey River Gun Club on Facebook.
- The Kobra Paige tweet discussed on the show.
After 11 years, I’m starting to really believe this industry isn’t the one for me. I’m not quite done making music yet but we’ll see.
— Kobra Paige ♆ (@KobrasLotus) August 18, 2018
- Censored Great White Hooked album cover art side-by-side with the original artwork including John Scarpati’s photograph.
Own the hits and deep cuts you hear on Hard, Heavy & Hair! Click the iTunes/Apple Music or Amazon Digital Music icons to the left of each song.