Radio Lantau has recieved thousands of complaints about tricycles and the people who ride them. In this piece of cutting edge journalism we agree that yes, tricycles should be banned for anyone over the age of five years old.
Here are the top 5 reasons:
1. Tricycles are dangerous, rusty and badly built.
2. Tricycles are inherently wrong - one person must pedal the other.
3. Tricycles are uncontrollable.
4. Tricycles block paths and roads.
5. Tricycles are unusable on all but the flattest of surfaces.
So let us know your opinion. Should tricycles be banned?
October 15, 2018Read more...
Band Song Fool’s Garden Lemon Tree Fool’s Garden Daihaminkay Fool’s Garden Martha My Dear (cover: The Beatles) Martha and the Muffins Paint by Number Heart Spoon Me and the Bean The Other Sister One Mile Down The Lumineeers Ho Hey[…]Read more...
Listen on www.radiolantau.com
Join our awesome team!
If you have an idea for a radio programme, or would like to broadcast a live event to the whole of Lantau - email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.