Radio Lantau has recieved thousands of complaints about tricycles and the people who ride them. In this piece of cutting edge journalism we agree that yes, tricycles should be banned for anyone over the age of five years old.
Here are the top 5 reasons:
1. Tricycles are dangerous, rusty and badly built.
2. Tricycles are inherently wrong - one person must pedal the other.
3. Tricycles are uncontrollable.
4. Tricycles block paths and roads.
5. Tricycles are unusable on all but the flattest of surfaces.
So let us know your opinion. Should tricycles be banned?
Latest from Programme Director
- Fill The Silence Radio Show 8
- Fill The Silence Radio Show Special - Songs That Shaped Me - Jeff Turner
- 214 – Red, Blue & Black – The Hard, Heavy & Hair Show with Pariah Burke
- 213 – Cherokee – The Hard, Heavy & Hair Show with Pariah Burke
- 212 – Hot as Hell – The Hard, Heavy & Hair Show with Pariah Burke