Mui Wo residents have voiced concern about seemingly healthy trees being cut down as part of the modernisation of Mui Wo.
One government contractor working with FEHD said that there was a quota of trees which must be planted each month. Sometimes trees need to be cut down as there is not enough room for the roots to grow.
Latest from Programme Director
- Fill The Silence Radio Show 8
- Fill The Silence Radio Show Special - Songs That Shaped Me - Jeff Turner
- 214 – Red, Blue & Black – The Hard, Heavy & Hair Show with Pariah Burke
- 213 – Cherokee – The Hard, Heavy & Hair Show with Pariah Burke
- 212 – Hot as Hell – The Hard, Heavy & Hair Show with Pariah Burke